by Jo Marie Scaglia
At The Mixx, we’re all about fresh – fresh ingredients, fresh faces and fresh meals. In honor of our upcoming 10th anniversary, we’re keeping it fresh with a facelift for our Plaza Colonnade location, set to finish late February 2015!
Over the past nine years, we’ve heard a lot, learned a lot and listened to our customers’ feedback. We’re using your comments to refresh our Plaza location, with an emphasis on better overall flow through high-quality updates and carefully thought-out design. We’ve already started to make changes, and only have a few weeks left! Here’s what you can look forward to:
Updates to expect:
Every day you’ll see changes first-hand. We’ll be sharing more with you as the facelift progresses, but some changes to expect include:
- Tile work in the entryway and throughout the restaurant for durability
- Partnership with local company Ripple Glass for 100 percent recycled material used in the new seamless wrap-around counter
- New, large catering and order pick up area for customers’ convenience
- New energy efficient lighting throughout the restaurant
- Drop ceiling for better sound absorption and quality
- Relocation of beverage station
- New solid surface counter tops throughout restaurant
- Freshly tiled and remodeled bathrooms
- Earthy, organic color scheme
- Modern abstract wall covering
- Freshly painted walls
- New comfortable seating with a mid-century influence
- Modern table tops
- New and additional foam cushions and upholstery for banquette
Little disruptions will be present over the next few weeks, but we are thrilled to share these big changes with our loyal customers! And don’t worry, we’re doing all the work at night so we can be open for regular business hours. We have loved building a strong Mixx culture over the years, and we are proud to keep The Mixx fresh and moving forward.
We want your feedback!
We love feedback, both positive and negative, and we encourage you to email us with any thoughts, comments or questions. We look forward to many more years, and appreciate your patience. We’re looking forward to keeping it fresh!